Pastor Jen Crayne
Pastor Jen Crayne, her husband Ben, and their children Mariyah, Eva, Elijah, and Levi have been a part of River's Edge since 2008. Jen graduated with a ministry degree from North Central University in Minneapolis, MN and first joined our church as our worship and youth pastor. In January 2021, Jen graciously accepted the invitation to serve as our Interim Senior Pastor.
Pastor Jen and Ben love the Church and have a heart for both the saved and the unsaved to experience a profound and life-changing relationship with Jesus through discipleship and tangible encounters with the presence of God.
What We Believe
River's Edge Ministries is a non-denominational church.
- We believe that God created all things. - Colossians 1:16
- We believe in the fall of humanity and our need for a Savior. - Romans 5:12, John 3:16
- We believe that God sent His Son, Jesus ,to pay the penalty for our sin and restore us to a right relationship with God, and that He [Jesus] is the only way to heaven. -Acts 4:12, 1 John 4:14, Romans 6:23
- We believe that because of what Jesus did on the cross, and through His resurrection, that we are redeemed, sanctified, and healed when (by faith) we repent, confess, and believe in His name. - 1 Peter 2:24, Colossians 2:14
- We believe in the Holy Spirit and that the gifts of the Holy Spirit are still operating today. -John 14:26, Acts 1:8, 1 Corinthians 12, 1 Peter 4
- We believe that one day Jesus is coming back for His Church, and that He will restore all of God's creation to its original purpose and to the glory of God. -1 Thessalonians 4:16-17, John 14:3, Acts 1:11, Isaiah 65:17, Revelation 21